Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Some tickets are still left for the Burnley game on December 17th in the South Stand , an ideal early Xmas present ?

maybe ....but I will be leaving that to the son in law to arrange I have a feeling that his mate has gone away to work abroad so I might be able to use his ST for a while otherwise it will be player until I get organised

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Painter; Bridcutt, Navarro, Harley; Noone, Paynter, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: Brezovan, Hoskins, Barnes, Vincelot, LuaLua

No Vicente or Buckley

tripped getting off the coach pulled something or other
OH I know ....................a sicky

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
maybe ....but I will be leaving that to the son in law to arrange I have a feeling that his mate has gone away to work abroad so I might be able to use his ST for a while otherwise it will be player until I get organised

Marvelous scenes :O

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
never thought about that way will consult the maps tonight

thanks again

No probs again. I am a walking. talking,human sat nav, lol! The Bath route is a nicer way to go if you don't mind roundabouts haha! Safe journey to you.

Happy to help bud.

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The boxes are worse at the other end Glas. I'v had some here I haven't opened or moved for 10 years since I last moved.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
when are you hoping to move down?

All things being equal the house will be up for sale in January , the missus wants to wait until April before doing anything. :angry:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
:d:d:d:d
thats about right hope they are fit then we might stand some chance of winning well.

Having a few hours off now up at 5am packing and sending of all the tenancy guff the whole move squeezed up into 4 working days i have moved 30 times in my life and this is already the most stressful.
Meggy nowhere to be seen so far but i hoping she will make an appearance soon.
Seagullsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

best of luck with the move mate - keep that cat on a short leash tonite please?

Next move that oblong strange shaped box they carry around churches and the like

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The boxes are worse at the other end Glas. I'v had some here I haven't opened or moved for 10 years since I last moved.

we will work to get them all opened and placed somewhere(50+ photo frames and 100+ cat ornaments) so some may have to stay in the boxes .........boxes to be kept just in case "she who must be obeyed" decides she does like it .....LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here