Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Colchester United ***Official Match Thread***

hang on Southampton are losing ground without actually playing. that feels wrong to me, surely they should be drawing or losing somewhere...oh well they are such a huge club that i expect that they will be given the 1st place at the end of the season

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Missed that... what was he sent off for?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Two yellows.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza off , El Goleador on

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
hang on Southampton are losing ground without actually playing. that feels wrong to me, surely they should be drawing or losing somewhere...oh well they are such a huge club that i expect that they will be given the 1st place at the end of the season
:lol:

That can't be right, we can feel them 'breathing down our necks'......we're only eight points ahead of them, we just as well give up now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just time for a five minute cameo from Sandaza? - don't want Murray to get another yellow.............................

...........bloody hell - Gus just read my thoughts!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Think the clean sheet is more important than another goal, keep the confidence running high through the whole team.

:thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:lol:

That can't be right, we can feel them 'breathing down our necks'......we're only eight points ahead of them, we just as well give up now.

that might just as well be 9 points with our goal difference

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Tonight results (as they are now) tell the whole story of this season... we win and everyone else draws..... only Bournemouth has stayed consistent challengers this season... everyone else keep comitting suicide.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here