Brighton And Hove Albion vs Burnley ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
2 maybe even 3 playoff places up for grabs now......

3 points all that matters today - lets hope for more relaxing viewing next Saturday!

Yep, massive 6 points for us this week. Hull, Leicester and Palace all drop points and we take advantage.
Sounded like another 'ugly win' today, probably not too fun for the supporters out in the cold, however everyone can be happy with the points in the bag!

attachment.php

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The game in hand that we have over them, plus their visit to the AMEX could mean that we over take them.

Need to get the goal difference up a bit to make sure it happens on March 17th (hopefully before though). :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apparently the state of the pitch was to blame for their loss. Not suitable for a skillful team..

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

But they had 11 men on the pitch :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forest should keep pace with the top 7 through March, so it's still 6 from 8.

That's big points dropped by Leeds, Blackburn and Derby.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I think we may have ended Burnley and Derby's playoff hopes, 8 points behind us now.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yep, massive 6 points for us this week. Hull, Leicester and Palace all drop points and we take advantage.
Sounded like another 'ugly win' today, probably not too fun for the supporters out in the cold, however everyone can be happy with the points in the bag!

attachment.php

Biggest cheer from me this year at the final whistle. Tense and bloody cold. Loved it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports