Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton And Hove Albion vs Burnley ****Official Match Thread****

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Ulloa's miss is starting to worry me now. Burnley are more than capable of scoring the way things are going.

Barnes and CMS on for Orlandi and Ulloa

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS and Barnesy on , Orlandi and Ulloa off

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on boys!!

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I like Gus' thinking. Defenders have spent a lot of energy defending power and height of Ulloa and the craft of Orlandi, now they have pace and work rate of CMS and effectiveness of Barnes.
Hopefully we get a 2nd.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I like your optimism.

I like Gus' thinking. Defenders have spent a lot of energy defending power and height of Ulloa and the craft of Orlandi, now they have pace and work rate of CMS and effectiveness of Barnes.
Hopefully we get a 2nd.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Geez, it's quiet on here today! BBC text commentary seems biased (as well as useless as usual) - when we attack, it's [Burnley player] makes a clearances - down our end, it's [Brighton player] manages to make a clearance! Would loved to have seen this bit in the first half, though - "Shot by Junior Stanislas. Save by Lee Grant". Does that count towards Burnley's shots on goal target?

Come on Albion, get a couple of quick goals so we can all have a nice relaxing last twenty minutes!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
When was the last time we took control and finished a game off early doors? I'm almost down to my elbows here and have drawn blood! :ohmy:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
When was the last time we took control and finished a game off early doors? I'm almost down to my elbows here and have drawn blood! :ohmy:

Ipswich on 1st Jan, then Derby a few days later (although we did our best to make that tense in the end).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here