Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Think we need to get at them straight away and score early then keep at them
3-1

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Winifred out injured for THE SCUM with a dead leg , or did Man United know about the dodgy pitch at Hillsborough ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Who was that goon on the radio complaining about the price increase?

'It's another expense I could do without...petrol's gone up...council tax...I've been to Gillingham, on protest marches, we are just customers not fans...I don't see why I should be paying extra for all of this'.

'Oh and I sit in the most expensive seats in the WSU' :facepalm:

They interview the same guy every week ..under the title of 'fans view' we have got other fans!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They interview the same guy every week ..under the title of 'fans view' we have got other fans!!!!
He basically said because he been a fan since 1969, he doesn't see why he should have to pay extra to sit in the best seats in the house.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I address you from my office/spare bedroom overlooking Raynes Park playing fields. A team in claret and blue have just scored against a team that looks like Brazil (in terms of kit, not quality of play). The claret and blues have just scored (ko was 2.30 pm). It's a sign, I tell you. Why don't you listen, you fools?!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
good looking lineup, surprised no Barnes though, although it fits in with keeping a well-performing lineup going I suppose. 2-0 to the Albion :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Good afternoon from the Amex, where kick-off is just five minutes away and the atmosphere is building up nicely. #BHAFC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Get into them
C'mon the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports