Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Birmingham City ***Official Match Thread***

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What I find infuriating is when we could move into the play off position we seem to lose or draw. With Ipswich playing QPR then today is another great chance.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Birmingham might have Paul Robinson and Hayden Mullins at centre back today so Ulloa could have a field day if we put some decent crosses in.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Games against Brum are usually very attacking from both sides. I remember Steve Penney scoring in front of the South Stand at the Goldstone in the eighties to give us a 2-0 win. Same scoreline today would be dapper :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
wont be an easy game and sometimes we never play well against teams in the bottom half of the table so going for a 2-1 defeat sorry

But Birmingham are unbeaten in 10 and on the longest current unbeaten run in the Championship.
So it may seem like a top half team.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Going to go for a comfortable 3-0 to the aaaalllllbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiooooooooonnnn, we desperately need some cheer after the first full week of the transfer window. Croftie, Len and Obi one too. Going to be strange not hearing Richie Reynolds calling out "number nine, Ashley Barnes, we are sure to miss his endeavour but we have to move on now Barnsie was for four seasons the Albion are for life.SEAGULLS.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Surprised ticket sales are not a little bit stronger for this one. Team doing well, good football being played, Birmingham are a big name from the past, lovely weather. Looks like the South Stand home section will be only 1/2 full at best. Bit of a shame. Still no doubt the official attendance will be 28,000!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm crossing my balls like Spanish Dave, hoping for a BIG WIN.

5 - 0

Jimmy Grimble

Early goal and it'll be all ours.

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
I know it's probably going to be a massive no but I am too ill to make it to the game today but wondered if there was a live stream anywhere that people might know about?

Slim Boy Fat

Dec 30, 2013
Can't wait to hear their morose manager on the FLS complaining about the lino, the ref, the weather and anything else that caused them to go down 4-0!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will Liam Bridcutt play
will John Obika play
will Ashley Barnes play................................Oh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here