Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Given that most will have bought season tickets on the assumption that the games would be on Saturdays and Tuesdays, perhaps many simply have other things to do on a Sunday which take priority. I agree though, it is quite disappointing and reinforces the need for a proper ticket exchange.

Yes definitely!!! f***ing yes a VICTORY!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think a fair few people bought season tickets because financially they could to then just pick & choose the games they go to.
I dont know why they wouldn't pass out to friends/family/people on here when they cant/wont go

I think it works out roughly the same buying a ST and only going to 15 games than buying match tickets on an individual basis , so looking at it from that aspect 8 games are freebies.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
to go through such a rough patch and find ourselves only 2 points outside the play offs is frankly amazing, this really is a tough division and i for one am very happy this evening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Given that most will have bought season tickets on the assumption that the games would be on Saturdays and Tuesdays, perhaps many simply have other things to do on a Sunday which take priority. I agree though, it is quite disappointing and reinforces the need for a proper ticket exchange.

People no longer work 9-5 Monday to Friday , if I was a STH I would have needed to take a days holiday to go. Once the club get the go ahead to slap in another 8,000 seats the potential ticket exchange scheme goes out the window.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
sky just showed the table.. by mistake we werent on there, Birmingham were on the table twice..shite we have been chucked out of the league a bit quick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here