Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Wrexham - FA Cup round 3 ***Official match thread***

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well done Brighton for scoring against the meanest defence in the top 7 Divisions of England.

See you up in the mountains soon

Fair point, didn't mean to sound condescending. Would love to come up and sample some Wrexham lager if circumstances were different. Hopefully in the league some day before too long (and that doesn't mean I hope we get relegated..!)

Wxm_4Eva

Jan 6, 2012
Great game guys... wish Speight got it at the death tho.. altho the replay money and HOPEFULLY TV money is Greatly needed by us.

Ty for saying we done well. unfortunatly i didnt go.. but from sounds of radio we gave you guys V Hard run for your money.. and the Wrexham fans whome did travel done us proud.. as all i could hear most of the game was Wrexham Fans in full voice!!

Cya at the Racecourse!!:flameboun

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great game guys... wish Speight got it at the death tho.. altho the replay money and HOPEFULLY TV money is Greatly needed by us.

Ty for saying we done well. unfortunatly i didnt go.. but from sounds of radio we gave you guys V Hard run for your money.. and the Wrexham fans whome did travel done us proud.. as all i could hear most of the game was Wrexham Fans in full voice!!

Cya at the Racecourse!!:flameboun
See you there :wave:

Ci Sgoti

Feb 22, 2011
Fair point, didn't mean to sound condescending. Would love to come up and sample some Wrexham lager if circumstances were different. Hopefully in the league some day before too long (and that doesn't mean I hope we get relegated..!)

I didn't take like that at all.

Looking forward to the reply now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Vicente be in the squad for an "International" encounter in the replay ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here