Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Wrexham - FA Cup round 3 ***Official match thread***

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I like this line-up. Some DS players in defence, which should give them some experience and a good game to test them out, while we should have enough attacking options to do the job. If things are going well, we have the chance to test a few youngsters, particularly upfront. If things don't go well, we have Bridcutt to come on to stabilise and CMS to make an impact.

Good choice by Gus.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Missing this game - son is in the north stand so whilst I'm in Manchester with friend's - enjoy the game - I'll be watching the score all afternoon - keep the updates coming lads - I miss the amex sooooi much :(

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Ministry of Defence cuts means that is all we've got left in the Royal Navy fleet ? :thumbsup:

As it's January the window may still be open to get some on loan, France perhaps after all they've lent us use of an Aircraft Carrier even though we've no planes to put on it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As it's January the window may still be open to get some on loan, France perhaps after all they've lent us use of an Aircraft Carrier even though we've no planes to put on it.

I believe we are borrowing some planes from the Germans :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
mine is ok but I had this problem on Monday.

we have just had a new TV put in and I moved the router that said connection very good 2 inches and now it says excellent

RESULT .......player now on very strong and good

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my wireless router overheated a couple of days ago and the new one arrived via special delivery a couple of hours ago - perfect timing! Up until then I've had to cope with wires trailing across the lounge and the missus was not happy :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come on the Albion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds like a good atmosphere at Falmer today, fingers crossed for an entertaining and injury free day.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Did he say Adam El Abd has been arrested?

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
I've had a stupid few minutes, I thought it was easy money to put £500 on us to win, returns £750ish with SkyBet; absolute sh1tting it now!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my wireless router overheated a couple of days ago and the new one arrived via special delivery a couple of hours ago - perfect timing! Up until then I've had to cope with wires trailing across the lounge and the missus was not happy :)

I have always been used to solid and changed when we moved I don't like things you cannot see but must say its been alright up to today but must remember to move the blooming thing when trying to connect up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
just wide from KLL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here