Brighton and Hove Albion versus Tranmere Rovers, Official match thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Tranmere will think that was two easy points thrown away.

Without Forster, and Murray only just back in the side, that looks like a valuable point gained.

Mayo still has red hair so clearly open to continuing criticism, as ever ...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agreed. I'd just so love us to do it, but I really can't see it now. We've under-performed all season and the current squad either aren't capable of playing well together or they haven't got the desire. i don't know which, maybe Slade can sort it out but not by the end of this season.

6 points behind Yeovil and Northampton on 42 , the 3 teams above them are on 43 points but have played 2 games more than us. :cry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crewe have the same GD as us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeovil v Northampton on Tuesday , the best scenario is a draw so we are only 7 points behind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We need to win at MK Dongs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought Tranmere looked more dissapointed at the end, which really gets my goat as we cannot afford to drop any points now, let alone 2 at home.

I thought kuips made four or five class saves, and their keeper one from Cox.

we still looked lightweight in midfield which I have no idea why. the new bloke looked OK but no real great shakes.

Whing had a decent game ( which probably says more about our game than anything) and I thought the Ref was decent for a change.

I reiterate I thought we were down after the Nothampton game at home, so I am not expecting much, however I do tend to think that players who have been at the club for a long time have more hunger and desire to put themselves on the line and therefore I would be inclined to try a few youngsters soon.

I was very dissapointed with bangura (sp?) and carole

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
WAS THAT THE MOST BLATANT PUSH EVER BY GOODISON (BIG BLACK ONE) ON BANGURA!!!

Also should have had a pen for hand ball which the lino bottled

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just back...Murray was class just a shame he could'nt last the whole game...Bangura looked an absolute waste for a tenacious midfielder his kit looked almost spotless when he went off...Whing made some fantastic tackles ..Virgo back is his best position looked good...Not sure about Davies seemed to run onto cul-de-sacs all the time a bit like terry Connor when he 1st came here (headless Chicken)......Good 1pt against a team near the top but sadly 7-odd games to late because we now need wins and sadly i just cannot see where they are going to get them....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports