#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We need to win all the remaining games.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd love to be all optimistic and throw my full support behind the Albion...but we ain't going to win all our remaining games! Too little, too late.

meant to say win all our remaining home games and pick up more points away as we are 16 points from safety assuming we need 52 points to stay up

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Having previously given up, I looked at the league table in the week and thought a win today might just still give us a glimmer of hope.
For the umpteenth time this season my hopes have been dashed and now I have OFFICIALLY given up.
Lets not kid ourselves...we aint good enough to get out of this mess.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
meant to say win all our remaining home games and pick up more points away as we are 16 points from safety assuming we need 52 points to stay up

Agreed. I'd just so love us to do it, but I really can't see it now. We've under-performed all season and the current squad either aren't capable of playing well together or they haven't got the desire. i don't know which, maybe Slade can sort it out but not by the end of this season.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its all our own downfall as we have had shite loads of chances to bridge the gap :glare:
could have been 4 points away from safety but 6 is far to much as our run-in is dire:thumbsup:

Its time dick tight released all the loan players to save money,dick has cost the club a fortune with all these fu-ck ups i,e managers etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here