Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Tranmere Rovers, Official match thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Whing Whing Whing to the rescue again.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It doesn't sound like they are playing like their careers depend on a positive result. It's such a shame that it is so difficult to generate an atmosphere at our ground to try and lift the players.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gavin Dennison is very annoying, Budgie sounds like he is on a permanent downer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It doesn't sound like they are playing like their careers depend on a positive result. It's such a shame that it is so difficult to generate an atmosphere at our ground to try and lift the players.

Players should be lifting the crowd by showing more attacking intent. Hard to tell for certain from the radio but we don't sound as though we've really been pressing very hard this half. Give the fans some attacking moves and the volume will definitely go up. It's down to the players to do it imo

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And we due a late win?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
What a dilemma. I think I'd settle for the point, rather than go all out, because you know we'll just concede a late goal. A draw against the team in 7th will give the boys some confidence, and a good starting point for the rest of the season...

Or, am I just talking bollocks?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a dilemma. I think I'd settle for the point, rather than go all out, because you know we'll just concede a late goal. A draw against the team in 7th will give the boys some confidence, and a good starting point for the rest of the season...

Or, am I just talking bollocks?

Time will tell but anything less than 3 points just ups the pressure for the next game even more imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here