Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Burnley - ***Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Should it be this way at home?
Its the home sides job to put the visitors under pressure,we got well lucky against forest and may not be so lucky today.

Only time will tell but we are due a thrashing
It seems to be working alright, home form has been fine.......whether it is entertaining though is another matter!

I'd love to see us playing Buckley and Lualua (or Noone) from the start btw.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all... will be around all aft today..... think Gus reckons the central defs are weak and we need two strikers.... means we have to sacrifice a winger.... and KLL is better at playing on both wings... Buckley predominantly right.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It seems to be working alright, home form has been fine.......whether it is entertaining though is another matter!

I'd love to see us playing Buckley and Lualua (or Noone) from the start btw.
Yeah agreed but luck has been shining on us,our luck must run out soon:(

Hope im proved wrong,but i just don't see how the attackers will get any service.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm guessing Buckley to protect his hamstrings, and Noone because he's been jaded recently. Great options later when the game stretches though.

Nooney did take a clattering in the 2nd half last week that warranted a yellow card , which the ref did nothing about. I noticed that he was limping for a few minutes trying to run it off before he was subbed by Buckley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Come on you Seagulls.....quite like this team as Barnes and CMS work OK together, although the former has no confidence in front of goal. Plenty of options on the bench too. And Meggy's back!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Come on you Seagulls.....quite like this team as Barnes and CMS work OK together, although the former has no confidence in front of goal. Plenty of options on the bench too. And Meggy's back!

how are you Porty
this is nice in the room next to the kitchen so Mrs makes plenty of refreshment.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Still think its going to be a draw today.

Come on you SUPER SEAGULLS :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here