Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why is the Sky Sports man insisting on referring to us as Reading ? :lolol:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well, I can sort of see why some people are getting frustrated with the way we play, but I can also see what Oscar is trying to do. I found it less frustrating to watch than last season's stuff....

First half was dull (would have been brighter if Orlandi could kick and head straighter), second half better. Lots of chances created, some poor finishing as per usual, then a stroke of luck gets us going. Second goal very nicely worked.

At least the crowd got going near the end, but up until 70 minutes they were woeful. Make some noise FFS!! No wonder we had to resort to clackers last year!

A workmanlike victory which keeps us in it and puts the pressure back onto Reading etc. Onwards.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That extra goal at the end could turn out crucial.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
How on earth anyone can complain about tonight is beyond me. Created a whole host of chances, managed to stick two away and keep a clean sheet. What the **** are people expecting?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How on earth anyone can complain about tonight is beyond me. Created a whole host of chances, managed to stick two away and keep a clean sheet. What the **** are people expecting?

Attack with pace and urgency form the off, not from 60minutes.

Feb 14, 2010

Tonight is fine, but the last six weeks disgraceful. Thrown play offs away. I cant see Reading doing the same

Feb 14, 2010
Oh, cheer up!

LOL..you accept under achievement and failure, for me its time to change that mentality and we judge Brighton by the same standards of other clubs who get 27000 at home to Yeovil in the championship when on tv.The players let everyone down the last few months

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
This Sky loser nobody tool has called us Reading 4 times. Take him out, hang draw and quarter him, return football to real people. I am so f@&£!? glad I don't subscribe to this Murdoch corporate shit and never ever will. It's killed football. Thank God for Adam Virgo - hope he tells the tool he's a tool after cameras off.

But well done lads, we love you, one of the most successful teams since 1901

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here