Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Watford **** Official Binfest Thread ****

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
It does what it says on the tin. Use this thread to post your moaning, whinging frustration, argue with fellow NSCers and tell the world what a better manager you are than Gus :D

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This could well go down as THE most usless thread in the history of NSC........Well done for starting it when we were 2 down..........whats the score now then? ....:lol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This could well go down as THE most usless thread in the history of NSC........Well done for starting it when we were 2 down..........whats the score now then? ....:lol:

Nah, there will still be a load of moaning, even if we did have a great comeback (IE better than us coming back to 2-2).

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
True, true. We've come back to 2-2 but it won't stop people having a good moan up though! I thought I'd offer a nice thread for them to let off steam :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Brilliant season, the preparation for next season starts now, lets hope we can emulate Reading next season, with Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, Charlton, Sheffield United and hopefully Stevanage joining us should be a great Championship season to go for it and the expectation should be huge. Looking forward to it already

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Sounds like a good open game which you had the better of so a draw was the least deserved.

Knew Buckley would score!

Congratulations on a decent season and hopefully we'll met on a Saturday next season!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was a good game and we have had a very good season in my view

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here