**Brighton and Hove Albion v Sunderland, in Albufeira - Official**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not many options to change a game. This is why we could do with people like Forster, Cox, even Carole still at the club.

Although none of us know how good the argies will turn out to be.

The Argies and Morais are question marks at the moment. Hopefully they can develop into match winning players because the others certainly won't.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We woz robbed. We're playing really well at the moment 'the better team'....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cries of 'Seagulls, seagulls' and 'can you hear S'land sing'....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can one of u kind people pm me log in details - surely i can log in at the same time as you? PLEASE!!! Lord B? I'll delete the PM straight after the match...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
8 - With Brighton active down the right, George McCartney has been a very busy boy so far. He ignores the snack vendor lady constantly shouting "ice cream" here in the stand nearest to Sunderland's left flank and intercepts with a cracking little header back to Carson.

10 - Magnificent save from Trevor Carson. Kishyshev fired in a wicked cross from the right which caught the wind and the Northern Irishman had to tip over.

11 - Controversy. The ball is in the Sunderland net from the resulting corner but the referee has spotted something and Glen Murray's header is ruled out.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can one of u kind people pm me log in details - surely i can log in at the same time as you? PLEASE!!! Lord B? I'll delete the PM straight after the match...

You want someone to give you their username and password? Hummm!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
8 - With Brighton active down the right, George McCartney has been a very busy boy so far. He ignores the snack vendor lady constantly shouting "ice cream" here in the stand nearest to Sunderland's left flank and intercepts with a cracking little header back to Carson.

10 - Magnificent save from Trevor Carson. Kishyshev fired in a wicked cross from the right which caught the wind and the Northern Irishman had to tip over.

11 - Controversy. The ball is in the Sunderland net from the resulting corner but the referee has spotted something and Glen Murray's header is ruled out.
I hope Bennett doesn't play TOO well in this game. :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You want someone to give you their username and password? Hummm!

Erm YES - I know some people on here who know i would never use it again - thanks for ur opinion tho - enjoy the match :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports