Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton And Hove Albion V Southampton ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread***

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
2-1 Benfica. I don't think I hate anyone more in football than I hate Sammy Lee. Whenever I see his face I just want to punch it.

I couldn't agree with you more.
That fat little red face. I just want to give him a god twatting.
I mean, what is he doing there, what does he do. :angry:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lua Lua cameo worth the entrance alone. Quite what Hammond thought he was doing celebrating towards the Brighton end ?

As for Harding he is still rubbish, Southampton appear to let him take the throw ins.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just got in - overall pleased with a point but I couldn't believe how 'route 1' of a team Southampton are. Practically every attack was just a hoof downfield - I expected better from a team supposedly trying to make the play offs. And as for the ref...don't get me started.. he's probably having a Southampton shirt printed as we speak with his name on it!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Just got in - overall pleased with a point but I couldn't believe how 'route 1' of a team Southampton are. Practically every attack was just a hoof downfield - I expected better from a team supposedly trying to make the play offs. And as for the ref...don't get me started.. he's probably having a Southampton shirt printed as we speak with his name on it!

Compared to us, all teams appear to play hoofball. :thumbsup:

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
so...

harding is still the really really really good player he was when he left us,
hammond does nothing except claim hes scored and then celebrates like that in front of us (mug),
and we were the better side against a team who are one of the divisions best.

all in all,except for the fact we didnt get the 3 points,we win :thumbsup:

poyet :albion2:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Am I the only person who thought Crofts scored our first goal? :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here