Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Reading ***Official Match Thread*** Boxing Day 2014

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really who gives a shit how many are in the stadium, we are trying to rescue something from this game, surely that is more important. I can't be there today but I am more interested in the Albion getting some points rathe than this snarky point scoring from so of our so called 'fans'. Pathetic
Agreed.

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Really who gives a shit how many are in the stadium, we are trying to rescue something from this game, surely that is more important. I can't be there today but I am more interested in the Albion getting some points rathe than this snarky point scoring from so of our so called 'fans'. Pathetic

It was a simple question, you odd little person.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 13s14 seconds ago

#bhafc this kind of performance is what the supporters expect over 90 minutes

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

When exciting and winning football returns under the next manager (hopefully with some better players), the focus will return to the pitch. It's understandable that due to the mainly dire football served up over the last 16 months, other discussions have crept in.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

I do. Cheers.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm sorry I was under the impression we were still trying to rescue a point from this game. Am only able to follow the game on tapatalk and it does at least appear that we are making an effort this half.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 23s24 seconds ago

Rory Delap (sorry Greg Halford) wipes ball with a towel before another long throw forces a #bhafc corner.

We Are Brighton ‏@wearebrighton 18s19 seconds ago

Towels at The Amex for the long throw! #Pulisin

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Most overrated player at Brighton i've known for years is Paddy. At least Jones is being positive.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Penalty awarded at Old Trafford to the away side :ohmy: and Cisse scores

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here