Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Reading ***Official Match Thread*** Boxing Day 2014

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How thick is Jones? System and midfield has not worked all season, he has a chance to mix it up, change things and do something a bit different. He sits down and decides to do exactly the same thing that has not worked all season? Pathetic.

you answered your own question mate....think we always knew he was a massive part of the problem...over to Mr Bloom to sort this out........:facepalm:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No he's not bloody fine for a prem ready club...Take those rose tinted specs off as we need serious quality through the middle.

He's bloody fine for a League 1 ready club.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
How thick is Jones? System and midfield has not worked all season, he has a chance to mix it up, change things and do something a bit different. He sits down and decides to do exactly the same thing that has not worked all season? Pathetic.

we haven't been doing long throws :)

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Caskey is absolutely fine as an attacking midfielder, unfortunately our hopeless management have decided to play him as a defensive midfielder alongside Gary ****ing Gardner.

Mud sticks. I understand where you're coming from but it doesn't help things when JFC & Gardner are always in the side. At least hes scored so we might be able to gain a point.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 26s27 seconds ago

#bhafc Halford's long throws have suddenly introduced a new dimension to the Albion attacking threat

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
I just think the players are waiting for the change to come as they know half of them are out.

Forster-caskey is one that gets alot of stick on here and i agree with almost all of it. Saw him in county mall on xmas eve and had to say something. He agreed that performances hadnt been good enough and was gutted that hyypia had gone. I could tell its because hes being played. Another funny thing aswell is that he didnt realise burke had been sacked (i knew roughly an hour before we spoke). He just shook his head and admitted we are in a real scrap.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-2 half time. Tony Pulis must be in the crowd as Greg Halford is doing his best to extend his loan period :lol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Play him as an attacking midfielder and he'll get us goals.
Rubbish
He's played here under how many managers?
He will never score many regardless of where he plays as he's league 1 at best...Just because he scores one goal every twenty games it doesn't make him good.

His shooting and free kicks have been woeful

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Forster-caskey is one that gets alot of stick on here and i agree with almost all of it. Saw him in county mall on xmas eve and had to say something. He agreed that performances hadnt been good enough and was gutted that hyypia had gone. I could tell its because hes being played. Another funny thing aswell is that he didnt realise burke had been sacked (i knew roughly an hour before we spoke). He just shook his head and admitted we are in a real scrap.

Then he fell over.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are we allowed to use missile launchers on throw-ins ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here