Brighton and Hove Albion v Reading ***Official Match Thread*** Boxing Day 2014

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lol we're reduced to long throws!
:ffsparr: TP are you watching we're ready.

George Martindale ‏@GeoMart92 now

Dear Mr Pulis, we can throw and bundle balls in to the goal. Would you like to come and manage us now? #BHAFC

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
JFC scores, that's his place cemented for the season.
Caskey is absolutely fine as an attacking midfielder, unfortunately our hopeless management have decided to play him as a defensive midfielder alongside Gary ****ing Gardner.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Who cares? Every point counts at this stage and I trust Tony to bring in a manager who will fill in the cracks as it were.
But he/she will have to strip off the paper first, then fill the cracks and then wait for the filler to be sandable and then do at least one coat of paint over the top :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Who cares? Every point counts at this stage and I trust Tony to bring in a manager who will fill in the cracks as it were.

perspective manager driving a 5 ton lorry full of POLYFILLA ready mixed as we speak

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Caskey is absolutely fine as an attacking midfielder, unfortunately our hopeless management have decided to play him as a defensive midfielder alongside Gary ****ing Gardner.
No he's not bloody fine for a prem ready club...Take those rose tinted specs off as we need serious quality through the middle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Long throw, we hit the post.

Come in Pulis, we've got our own Rory Delap.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think no matter how hard we try Blackpool might already have that in the bag this season....

i think not...!! we have plunged to a depth that would make jaques costeau shit himself........just goes to show how quickly the Championship is evolving....not a place for idiots or lilly livered , foreign, lightweight nancys.....!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How thick is Jones? System and midfield has not worked all season, he has a chance to mix it up, change things and do something a bit different. He sits down and decides to do exactly the same thing that has not worked all season? Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports