Brighton and Hove Albion V Q.P.R ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Only a matter of time before visiting teams suss us out and choose to play without a keeper.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sky sports saying its a dire game

They said the Millwall game was dire too. I was at the match on Saturday so I don't know if they said that one was dire or not. If so, we've done the hat trick.

Sad times but easily retrieved with a scabby goal scored from one yard deflected off Leo's anus. Let's 'ave it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Barber must be pissing himself that 20'000 people are prepared to buy a season's worth of this upfront.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:yawn::shit:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
oh la la - PB holding a conference with italians on how to "run a club."

let me know when the club does a conference on "how to shoot at a football goal."

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
But Oscar will be proud of his players sod the poor fans. Someone tell our management team where the goal is

Ulloa has missed two very good chances and not even managed to hit the target. How is that Garcia's fault?? If that was Barnes you would have been doing your nut saying how shit he is?? QPR have a team/squad full of former, current and future internationals and whilst we have not done a huge amount so far we are holding our own against a team that is spending tens of millions of pounds. Christ some people need to get a bit of perspective and man the **** up

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ulloa has missed two very good chances and not even managed to hit the target. How is that Garcia's fault?? If that was Barnes you would have been doing your nut saying how shit he is?? QPR have a team/squad full of former, current and future internationals and whilst we have not done a huge amount so far we are holding our own against a team that is spending tens of millions of pounds. Christ some people need to get a bit of perspective and man the **** up
Your just as boring as a 0-0 draw yawn

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
oh la la - PB holding a conference with italians on how to "run a club."

let me know when the club does a conference on "how to shoot at a football goal."

Juve do not need lessons on where the goal is
they are probably locked in a toilet somewhere peezing themselves laughing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this and now reading are winning

FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports