Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Q.P.R ****Official Match Thread****

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would be just our luck to be one nil up with just added time to play when a missing Malaysian jet, piloted by Elvis and John Travolta, crash lands in the middle of the AMEX.

(Have just checked with William Hill and the odds of that happeneing are slightly better than us scoring 2 or more goals in 90 minutes....)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why are you highlighting it......I see the only weakness being JFC....he might be exposed by the most experienced midfield in the division..... Ince will be fine, Andrews is experienced enough to manage

The commenta after home games are invariably: "Why the hell was Ince and Andrews playing together? Too cautious, too slow" etc etc.
Not my view, I hasten to add.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The commenta after home games are invariably: "Why the hell was Ince and Andrews playing together? Too cautious, too slow" etc etc.
Not my view, I hasten to add.

I am afraid that if you don't take a cautious approach against this type of team, you invite a mauling.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I hope you'll be there with me to give them a stern talking to after the game.

Sadly I am sat at home 1) feeling rough 2) still suffering from a Twickenham 'hangover'... Knackered.

My seat is occupied as always though.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
In hotelroom in San Fransico! My seat is being used though. I hope the AMEX is rocking tonight!!!

Unfortunately i am relying on seagulls player for match commentary....oh and NSC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls. Stand or Fall time at Falmer tonight.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get at them

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Matt Sparrow scores for Scunthorpe..... good for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here