Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Q.P.R ****Official Match Thread****

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On my way for a pre match beer. I expect us neither to score nor avoid defeat and am therefore completely relaxed!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Invisible Man who has set up 2 goals, scored a penalty (has a perfect penalty record) and got MoM against Wigan. All in the past 4 games. OK then. :thumbsup:

I have to say though, I do get annoyed that Kusz doesn't score more 40-yard volleys.

Fine, but you have to balance this against all the dismal performances and the stuff he doesn't do. Like tackle, help his team-mates when they are under pressure, show commitment or track back.

Luxury player who offers only rare moments of real quality. Always a NO-PEZ for me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wheel Loose!!!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
where's the full stop after the "r" of qpr? Plus, as hkfc correctly points out, you're mixing up full names and shortened names. Why the spaces after the colons? Why the hyphens after the colons?? Why no space after "officials" and before the hyphen? What are those umbrella-y mushroom things on the badges? The roles of steve child and john flynn are unclear - they should be marked as linesmen. tut, tut, they should be marked as assistant referees, or referee's assistants, but not linesmen. Linesman are so twentieth century: Keep up. "fourth official" could have a colon after it. Full stop required after "m" of pm.

"will q.p.r carry on were they left off" - hmmm. Use of capital letter halfway through a sentence, "where" instead of "were". Sentences should end with a full stop. Same goes for your last sentence too. Again, full stop needed after the "r" of qpr.

"a disappointing recent results against play off rivals reading & wigan" - dear dear: I'd hyphenate the adjectival use of "play off". I'd certainly not pair off a singular indefinite article with a plural noun, and your ampersand is inconsistently applied - cf "brighton and hove albion" (my bold) above.

I like the idea of throwing questions around rather than giving us too many facts - it's right that we should go into a match in an interrogative state of mind. 8.9 out of 10.0. I'm confident.

pedants of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your greengrocers' apostrophes!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
we don't win midweek matches.
we are not playing well.
our midfield cannot control a game.
greer suspended.

2-0 win for us.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
My heart said : stick a tenner on Brighton to beat QPR, Leeds to beat Reading and Middlesbore to beat Forest but then my head made me stick 20 quid on Forest and Reading to win and Brighton to draw. Can't lose though. I either make £500 or have the satisfaction that we've made progress to the playoffs. Unless we lose of course.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My heart said : stick a tenner on Brighton to beat QPR, Leeds to beat Reading and Middlesbore to beat Forest but then my head made me stick 20 quid on Forest and Reading to win and Brighton to draw. Can't lose though. I either make £500 or have the satisfaction that we've made progress to the playoffs. Unless we lose of course.

You have to do this now, you will kick yourself when it comes in if you dont

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here