Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Newcastle United FA Cup round three***Official Match Thread***

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
'kin ell that Your Shit AAAAARRRRGHHHH sounds REALLY f***ing embarrassing on National TV. I'm NEVER doing again.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
VERY impressed with David at right back so far. Becoming a very solid player after a slow start

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is it just me, or is the telly making our passing game look even better? Some of our possesion and passing is almost Barcelona-esque

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Is it just me, or is the telly making our passing game look even better? Some of our possesion and passing is almost Barcelona-esque

In slow motion though.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Buckley sounded up for it last night on 5live, nice to hear him on national radio talking about us, there was buggerall on football focus except they kept showing bits of the Watford match while talking to Zola.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

It's you mate. Keep drinking till Hammond looks like Iniesta though please :D

Seriously, we're looking gooooood :D

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I would very much like a second goal now please. I would like to be able to enjoy the match without that gnawing anxiety that seems to come as standard for Brighton matches.

Mind you, those Newcastle fans on the box seem to be feeling it far worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here