Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Milton Keynes Dons ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread 11/09/10

Sep 1, 2010
Clean sheet, 3 points off the top with game in hand, Team now have depth and look like a team that are prepared to work hard for each other, and we still have a few players out of first team today, oh this is sweet.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Clean sheet, 3 points off the top with game in hand, Team now have depth and look like a team that are prepared to work hard for each other, and we still have a few players out of first team today, oh this is sweet.

2 Points!

Peterborough United 12
Carlisle United 12
AFC Bournemouth 11
Huddersfield Town 11
Rochdale 11
Sheffield Wed 10
Brighton and Hove Albion 10

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thatll do! Good result but worry we relied a lot on Kazenga.... still until Jan 3rd should be fun! :)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:clap2:

Today i got confirmed about my job details, I miss the game sure, but still we WON! :clap2: I love the Albion!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
felt a bit down today, this cheered me up undoubtedly, well done from the lads :)

palace and portsmouth in relegation zone 0 wins each, southampton in our relegation zone. Good day all round! Early days of course but a very promising start for us!

The Jackal

Sep 10, 2010
Great win, and we've a game in hand, shame we didn't play last Saturday, if we had and had won we'd be top :albion1:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Thatll do! Good result but worry we relied a lot on Kazenga.... still until Jan 3rd should be fun! :)

Thats what i was thinking today,but what a strike.He really is a superb player and was the difference between a win and a draw today.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Good win today and 10 points from the 1st 5 games is a great start to the season, The last time we did that we got promoted via the play off's. No pressure though Gus!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just got in. What a f***ing rocket! That was awesome. And what backflip to celebrate, he was about 10 metres high.

Can we get a Kazenga rocket shot smilie?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Just back from the game, worth the ticket price just to see Lua Lua's performance and his goal, MK Dongs just couldn't handle him.

:albion1:

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Feels even better to beat the franchise. Wish I'd gone now. Can't wait to see Lua Lua's goal.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here