Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Where is this dull and boring football people have been moaning about? This is pretty good, you can see what he is trying to do anyway.

Glad I got up for it.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Where is this dull and boring football people have been moaning about? This is pretty good, you can see what he is trying to do anyway.

Glad I got up for it.

Wouldn't say it's riveting stuff. Seen on many occasions when we get to the final third and no one is there so allow them to re-group.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wouldn't say it's riveting stuff. Seen on many occasions when we get to the final third and no one is there so allow them to re-group.

Certainly not the finished article but also not what had been described by a few on here over the last few weeks. You can see what Oscar is trying to do, a style and game plan being played out. As confidence increases and players come back we should start to see an improvement in passes.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Doncaster equalise.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Certainly not the finished article but also not what had been described by a few on here over the last few weeks. You can see what Oscar is trying to do, a style and game plan being played out. As confidence increases and players come back we should start to see an improvement in passes.

I wasn't criticizing you as we seem to be improving and it seems at the right time too. If we can get all the players back and make the play offs then who knows.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
tractor boys back in front

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I wasn't criticizing you as we seem to be improving and it seems at the right time too. If we can get all the players back and make the play offs then who knows.

Let's hope we can kick on from here eh?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
3-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here