Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic “OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD”

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I honestly think that we are in serious danger of being relegated this year now. With Tranmere just equalising at Huddersfield, we will be within 3 points of the bottom of the table. We our goal difference, we could level bottom by the weekend, and bottom the week after. Very depressing.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Well he would make a brilliant double save wouldn't he, because I've for £5 on Charlton 3-0 :sighs:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4 minutes stoppage time

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Huddersfield Town 3 - 3 Tranmere Rovers. Blimey.

On the plus side, Smith's average conceded is down from 4 to 3. So we're improving....

So pleased I couldn't go tonight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dissapointing result, sounds like the lads heads dropped after starting so well and conceding the first goal.

Exeter offers a more realistic opportunity for 3 points and I am confident we can get our season back on track with a victory there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds like two mistakes have cost us tonight, but from the commentry we didn't seem too bad. Smith sounded like he had his best game for us, which is encouraging, as is the return of Jim McNulty.

Onwards and upwards, I'm going to Exeter:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who will be put on the transfer list or loaned out in January ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Absolutely. It concerns me that everyone is burying their heads in the sand. Just look at the table. We've won 4 games out of 20, let in more goals than anyone bar Tranmere, can't even get a point at home. It's all very well saying the last three games has been tough, but noone else in this league is losing those games to an aggregate score of 9-1. We're in a mess and I fear for us a lot more this season than I did last. I just hope it doesn't take until March for everyone to see the light this year.

OK, so what do you suggest we do about it from now till January.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports