Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic “OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD”

I agree to be honest, Gus has had the perfect chance to see just how far away we are from being a Charlton/Leeds/Norwich and will be under no illusions. The thing is under Poyet I think we will beat teams like Wycombe, Exeter, Stockport etc and once he has time to sort out what he wants player and tactics wise we will whistle up the league. Lower mid table this season. We wont go down.

Wishful thinking. I am at the ground still waiting for our first shot on goal. We will not beat Exeter on Saturday. We neither have the talent or regretably the pasion.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Piling on the pressure now, if we can get one it could put the wind up Charlton.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Wishful thinking. I am at the ground still waiting for our first shot on goal. We will not beat Exeter on Saturday. We neither have the talent or regretably the pasion.

they have not had any passion for ages it even comes over on the commentary ,WE have all the passion but unfortunately we are not on the field

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Come On Brighton, PLEASE SCORE! I have some Charlton fans to face at work!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Fqqk me ref its a Mans game

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How can that be? It's a dream job - pisses me off when players dont care or try.

paid to much for doing nothing .......there has to be unattached players that would give their right arm to just play

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
they have not had any passion for ages it even comes over on the commentary ,WE have all the passion but unfortunately we are not on the field

It does seem to have been the main problem. I think it has to do with the lack of leader on the pitch. I just hope GP has a couple of ideas on this front. Still think we can beat the teams around us with GP in charge.

Bottom line is Norwich and Leeds are winning away tonight we have just played teams that are miles ahead of us. Yes it is annoying we have been turned over really easily but the defensive problem needs a new leader of a centre half and LOTS of work in training. We WONT go down, you can quote me on that.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
'72:07 Deon Burton is penalised for a handball. Free kick taken by Rob Elliot.'

??Am I reading this wrong?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It does seem to have been the main problem. I think it has to do with the lack of leader on the pitch. I just hope GP has a couple of ideas on this front. Still think we can beat the teams around us with GP in charge.

Bottom line is Norwich and Leeds are winning away tonight we have just played teams that are miles ahead of us. Yes it is annoying we have been turned over really easily but the defensive problem needs a new leader of a centre half and LOTS of work in training. We WONT go down, you can quote me on that.

patch Charlie up eh!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
shit ref, not had that many this year at home have we.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here