Macca on to save us from more goals against

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
has this ref got a white stick tucked in his pocket

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
No more goals conceded, and Jimmy Mac getting a good 30 minutes unhurt is the minimum I want now please Albion.

This ref must be hanged. :angry:

death_by_hanging_346165.jpg

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
El Abd - will he make it to 45 minutes?

I think most of us feel the same as you, I think we'll have to grin and bear it untill McNulty comes back/the transfer window opens so we can bring in reinforcements.

I agree to be honest, Gus has had the perfect chance to see just how far away we are from being a Charlton/Leeds/Norwich and will be under no illusions. The thing is under Poyet I think we will beat teams like Wycombe, Exeter, Stockport etc and once he has time to sort out what he wants player and tactics wise we will whistle up the league. Lower mid table this season. We wont go down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fozzy off , Big Dick on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I agree to be honest, Gus has had the perfect chance to see just how far away we are from being a Charlton/Leeds/Norwich and will be under no illusions. The thing is under Poyet I think we will beat teams like Wycombe, Exeter, Stockport etc and once he has time to sort out what he wants player and tactics wise we will whistle up the league. Lower mid table this season. We wont go down.

nailed that one mate big Gus is still trying out players and playing top teams is a good time to do it ....not as though he had much choice

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The bloke on SSN reckons they were stange substitutions. Reckons we were on top for all of 2 minutes in the second half.

Tranmere drawing at Huddersfield!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Whats happened to the Tunnicliffe long throw?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here