cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whens Hawkins back from injury?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
TBH I'm not too disheartened as we've just had/having the toughest run of games we're going to encounter this season. GP has had no quality time to get things right on the training ground, so the only time I'll start getting depressed is if we're still shit come March!

At the moment patience and support is required as it takes time for a new manager to make his mark...the wins will come in due course. :clap2:

I think most of us feel the same as you, I think we'll have to grin and bear it untill McNulty comes back/the transfer window opens so we can bring in reinforcements.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Glen Murray has hardly got a mention....he'll score soon!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just heard pretty much the same thing. We were decent for 30 minutes and should have been ahead. However for the first the centre halves allowed Burton a totally free header from 12 yards which, to be fair, he put in very well. For the second Hoyte was done and then those in the middle allowed ONE striker to beat them to it. Not Smith's fault apparently, but all four defenders having a shocker.

That is as my brother described it. What has happened to Hoyte he was good when he arrived but seems to have gone down hill.

Attachments

• zamo.jpg
    zamo.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 207

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports