seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ah well only 2 nil down at half time

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
We had Kuipers under Slade

Sorry, only just realised that part of your post. Do you really think that our recent losses are solely down to Smith? Perhaps Kuipers had some aspect of damage limitation by being a better shot stopper, but to only blame the keeper is ludicrous.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sorry, only just realised that part of your post. Do you really think that our recent losses are solely down to Smith? Perhaps Kuipers had some aspect of damage limitation by being a better shot stopper, but to only blame the keeper is ludicrous.

I'm not blaming Smith solely, just saying we had a better keeper and easier games under Slade and we were losing. So your original post was not a valid comparison IMHO

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Time for our lads to get physical I think. If you can't beat them, BEAT them.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
oh well, Paradox at 9pm bbc one, maybe if i stop listening and just check the final score? wouldnt be first time i have turned a game off and its all happened in the second half. so heres hoping, nay praying, for 2-2

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It's not just the defense. They have had 4 shots, got 2 on target, and have scored 2. We've had 4 shots, none on target. We can't get our fair share of keeper errors if were not at least hitting the target.

Whilst I know what many think of him, I am very suprised Dickinson didn't start. After the weekend, he must of been on the biggest high he's been on since being with us.

PS - Did the crowd have a little boo at HT?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I broke down on the way over to the game tonight - now back at home trying to sort my car out, so maybe it's done me a favour by all accounts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports