Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic “OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD”

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
How much longer has GP got then? Love that when Slade was in charge it was his fault, now everyone realises it IS the players..

f*** Off. You can't judge that from playing 3 of the best teams in the league you f***ing idiot. We had Kuipers under Slade, you happened to read Smith's goals to shots on target ratio?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
its the next 4 or 5 games after this that will decide this season.exeter/wycombe/stockport away swindon/colchester/orient at home all comming up. if we dont get a decent return from them then its relegation fight time.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good performance, bad scoreline.

Need to throw caution to the wind now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We only have 2 decent defenders , Tunnicliffe & McNulty.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I would think that Smith's confidence must be absolutley shot to pieces, I'm not having a go at him, but he needs to be taken out of the firing line.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
its the next 4 or 5 games after this that will decide this season.exeter/wycombe/stockport away swindon/colchester/orient at home all comming up. if we dont get a decent return from them then its relegation fight time.

I'm also clinging to this hope. It's unfortunate that we've had to play Leeds, Norwich and Charlton back to back. The real test will be how we play against those other sides.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Game over. Nothing to see here. Please move to another thread. Thank you kindly.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
according to SSN report "we are running out of puff" get the inhalers ready Gus

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
why is smith still playing? surely pelling or the other young keeper we have should be pitched in. they really can't be any worse.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I would think that Smith's confidence must be absolutley shot to pieces, I'm not having a go at him, but he needs to be taken out of the firing line.

and quickly

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm also clinging to this hope. It's unfortunate that we've had to play Leeds, Norwich and Charlton back to back. The real test will be how we play against those other sides.

12+ from them 6 would see us climb the table,anything less and like last season we will be in the shit. Cant see us finishing any higher than about 18th with this defence:rant:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
f*** Off. You can't judge that from playing 3 of the best teams in the league you f***ing idiot. We had Kuipers under Slade, you happened to read Smith's goals to shots on target ratio?

Calm down. I said that to draw a comparison with the flak Slade received early into the start of the season. My point is that we could have Father Christmas as manager, nothing will just turn this team around and get us into the playoffs like half the people on this board expect us to be. Idiotic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here