Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Blackpool ****Official Match Thread****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
!Controversial comment ahead.!

He's been absolute gash for the past two seasons bar two or three games.
He scored 8 goals for us last season, and you think he was absolute gash apart from 2 or 3 games. That's not so much controversial as completely wrong.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hilda's excited.
You should be.

0.jpg

With her in goal the ball would not have enough room to squeeze in. I also think no strikers would want to get anywhere near.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oscar "I never look at the league table" Garcia. I hope Jones has informed him that we're in the last playoff spot and that we could really do with a win today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oscar "I never look at the league table" Garcia. I hope Jones has informed him that we're in the last playoff spot and that we could really do with a win today.
If Jones hasn't told him, do you think Oscar will be aiming for a draw?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Reading the omens of my pre-match poo:

we'll get off to a slow start, there will be a few knotty moments but eventually a satisfactory conclusion ruined by a bloody aftermath.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Reading the omens of my pre-match poo:

we'll get off to a slow start, there will be a few knotty moments but eventually a satisfactory conclusion ruined by a bloody aftermath.

Two pre-match chocolate logs at this end. First session earlier this morning was insubstantial. Second sit just now an absolute beast was born. So I'm guessing first half nothing much doing. Second half a BHA goal fest. Here's hoping. Off to the match. Come on you Seagulls!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
#BHAFC team v Blackpool: Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa. #BHAFCvBFC

#BHAFC subs v Blackpool: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, David, Mackail-Smith, Buckley. #BHAFCvBFC

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa

Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, David, Mackail-Smith, Buckley

Dobbin starting for them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
#BHAFC team v Blackpool: Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa. #BHAFCvBFC

#BHAFC subs v Blackpool: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, David, Mackail-Smith, Buckley. #BHAFCvBFC

Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa

Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, David, Mackail-Smith, Buckley

Dobbin starting for them.

looking good lots of goals there
but one more than them will do me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here