Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Hove Albion U21 v Wolverhampton U21, Premier league 2, Culver Road, 19.00 KO

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[TWEET]516677843603189760[/TWEET]

A pity that Wolves don't know which county Brighton (or Lancing) are in :ffsparr:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very competitive game but nasty injury for that Wolves player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's occurring with Dallison?

On the rare occasions I've seen him play he's looked the mutts nuts, esp in partnership with Rae.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
What's occurring with Dallison?

On the rare occasions I've seen him play he's looked the mutts nuts, esp in partnership with Rae.

Dallison-Lisbon (to give him his full surname) has started 3 of the 4 league games before tonight. Rea looks to be a fixture in the heart of defence, and is partnered by either Dallison-Lisbon or Pappoe. Pappoe has also played in midfield (not sure if it was a holding role, or more advanced).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He has tweeted that he dislocated his shoulder.

It did look like that or possibly a broken wrist.

Hopefully he should not be out too long

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• kellerman U21.jpg
    kellerman U21.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 169

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shame he behaved like a petulant child ...pretending not to hear the ref when he wanted a word with him .... fantastic example to the younger players ....not!

Pathetic. That really is one of my pet hates when players do that. Ivanovic is a PRIME culprit, he always seems to thinks he's far too important to have to trudge back and speak with the ref. I'd make it a mandatory yellow if the player carries on walking away, blatantly ignoring the whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here