Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Gillingham FC ***Official Thread***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bit nervous about tonight, I have been totally supportive of Slade up until now but if we cannot beat GILLINGHAM with the players we have available to us tonight....I think the atmosphere will change noticably for the first time this season.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Hate to say it, but 0-2. Anyway, maybe by predicting a loss for once we might actually win.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if we dont win this, we are f***ed

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a pivotal game of this season I would say. We need to step up to the mark tonight and GEL and no more excuses please.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bit nervous about tonight, I have been totally supportive of Slade up until now but if we cannot beat GILLINGHAM with the players we have available to us tonight....I think the atmosphere will change noticably for the first time this season.

My feeling too... lose this and I begin to worry... this is the type of game we need to be winning.

Hoping Smith gets his chance

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hope its a good win tonight and be the turning point of the season I have gone for 2-0 with Dicko and Fozzie to score ....but really do I care who scores .........NO..... as long as its somebody
come on lads do this one for us all

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The title for this thread is wrong , it should be Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Pikey Scum Official Thread. :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tunnicliffe dropped?! :rant:

Albion: Kuipers; Hoyte, Virgo, Elphick, McNulty; Bennett, Dicker, Crofts, Thornhill; Forster, Murray.

Subs: Wright, Navarro, Dickinson, Tunnicliffe, Hart, Davies, G.Smith.

just a win tonight no matter how ugly it is or by any means im not in the slade out camp because of what he is capable of and indeed some of the signings he has made but home defeats will provide downfall no matter how good away we are .

1-0 to the albion

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Surprised to see Thornhill down the left and Tunnicliffe dropped, still like the look of that line up though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here