Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
nice one. Wots the music?

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Cheers!

It's the soundtrack for the new 'Inception' movie, called Mind Heist which is By Zack Hemsey.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Quality. Great work.

Been looking around YouTube for some Albion footage from last season and found some videos that Calderon had uploaded (search: Kalderon + Tranmere), showcasing his individual moments from some of our best passing performances of the season. The quality isn't great, but there are some great short clips of some of our brilliant passing that you could possibly use in some future compilations. (Check 3:50 onwards in the Oldham/Hartlepool video to see an example of what I'm on about). I'd love to get into making football compilations, but it's just a bit of a nightmare finding the footage as we get so little coverage in comparison to Premier League teams for instance.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Great video mate.I'm loving the sound track.Would have been nice to got Barnes in there and a few more Bennett goals.:clap2:

Maybe a quick shot of Falmer as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice work.

You can even watch it with the vuvuzelas blaring away
:vuvu2:

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Cheers people!

I would have had Barnes in there, but I finished the vid a couple of days back, before the deal was confirmed!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Two words... "Goose"... "Pimples"...

Very well done sir.

Cranked up my excitement factor by about 30%

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's a Top, Top, Effort!

I suggest that any fellow NSCers that are feeling miserable about the start of the season (you know who you are) should look at this vid!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Great Video!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here