Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & AEA coverage on Egyptian football site

egyft

Sep 7, 2012
Hi lads,

I'm the owner of an English-Egyptian football site called kingfut.com. Here's our interview with Adam El-Abd a few weeks back in case you missed it: INTERVIEW: Adam El-Abd | King Fut

In our 'Pharaohs abroad' section, we will be regularly covering Albion news with a focus on AEA to hopefully increase Brighton's coverage and support in Egypt - we'll be the only Egyptian site with videos of CMS' goals!
Here's an example of a match report we have on the site (Brighton 3-1 Burnely): El-Abds Albion put the BURN in Burnley | King Fut

We'll of course, also be providing updates on El-Abd's matches with Egypt and hopefully post videos of his performances.

We're looking for your support and if any one would be interested in helping us cover (write posts; supply photos, videos etc) on the Albion, let us know! I will be checking these boards regularly but you can also email us at admin[MENTION=23572]king[/MENTION]fut.com or twitter [MENTION=23572]king[/MENTION]_Fut.

Up the Albion!

egyft

Sep 7, 2012
when are the games that AEA is playing in? and will it be possible to watch them online?
Egypt are scheduled to play Cameroon on Tuesday, streams are almost always available. AEA has been very impressive in the camp and will most likely play.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Great interview but your clubs can keep hands off El abd, as i hope he signs a new contract with us before end of season as hope be wearing the blue and white for a few years yet. A legend of the club in the future no doubts with Kuipers, Cullip etc

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Great interview but your clubs can keep hands off El abd, as i hope he signs a new contract with us before end of season as hope be wearing the blue and white for a few years yet. A legend of the club in the future no doubts with Kuipers, Cullip etc

Agree with every word maybe more so as he is a local lad done good. Used to play football with him at Longhill he is a great guy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
focus on AEA to hopefully increase Brighton's coverage and support in Egypt
That cuts both ways.
AEA is such a legend with us, which certainly is something our national team is missing.
I'd image there will be plenty of people now with more than a passing interest in the Egyptian national team.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Hi lads,

I'm the owner of an English-Egyptian football site called kingfut.com. Here's our interview with Adam El-Abd a few weeks back in case you missed it: INTERVIEW: Adam El-Abd | King Fut

In our 'Pharaohs abroad' section, we will be regularly covering Albion news with a focus on AEA to hopefully increase Brighton's coverage and support in Egypt - we'll be the only Egyptian site with videos of CMS' goals!
Here's an example of a match report we have on the site (Brighton 3-1 Burnely): El-Abds Albion put the BURN in Burnley | King Fut

We'll of course, also be providing updates on El-Abd's matches with Egypt and hopefully post videos of his performances.

We're looking for your support and if any one would be interested in helping us cover (write posts; supply photos, videos etc) on the Albion, let us know! I will be checking these boards regularly but you can also email us at admin[MENTION=23572]king[/MENTION]fut.com or twitter [MENTION=23572]king[/MENTION]_Fut.

Up the Albion!

Nice read and also saw you have a match report on Burnley 1 The Albon 3....... Hope EAE proves to be as important to the Egyptian national team as he is for us.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Ad's a proper legend. Many ppl thought he might struggle with the change up to champ especially after the injury. He definitely stepped last season & proved the doubters wrong but so far this season he's been immense.

I've always loved to watch him work and the last two season's he's been at his most entertaining.

I love the way he's able to play the football Gus wants but still go in El-Abd'ard & make the strikers think twice the next time.

Would really like to see some goals now too :)
---
u can use that if u want Ad ;-)

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
I was out in Sharm El-Sheikh recently, and the natives certainly were aware of Mr El-Abd which was a good talking point, and on his brief excursion with the national set up, they certainly liked what they witnessed.

Seems along time ago, that Gus offered him a contract extension first, of all the players at the club at the time, which raised a few eyebrows back then! :albion2:

In Gus we trust

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Hi lads,

Up the Albion!

Will Adam be asked to change his name (to Ahmed perhaps?). When CKR went to play in Turkey he had to do this. They don't like names from Christian countries.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will Adam be asked to change his name (to Ahmed perhaps?). When CKR went to play in Turkey he had to do this. They don't like names from Christian countries.

There are a lot of Egyptian Christians, so I doubt it very much.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
really good interview
nice lad and a local lad too and so good he is getting the chance to show he can play at the highest level
if I were younger and fitter I would have loved to lived in Alexandria most impressive place I have ever visited

egyft

Sep 7, 2012

Haha, no one in Egypt does this, unless it's their personal choice.

P.S. Adam is a name shared across religions, my name is Adam too!

egyft

Sep 7, 2012
And thanks everyone for the kind words and support! Really appreciate it and hope the Seagulls are promoted to the Prem this season!

Is there a site to regularly stream the matches?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here