Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton 13/2 to beat Saints.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:ohmy:

I dunno if I've missed a trick or something, but 13/2 for any team to win in the Championship is a MASSIVE price. Such an unpredictable league.

Who's lumping on?

Do it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Those would indeed be tidy odds if we didn't have an injury list of 4 or 5 potential starters.

As it is, the best we can hope for is a draw and that is pushing it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We sound like JUST the team to stop tSouthampton in their tracks. Like we did Leicester.

1-0 Scorecasts on CMS and Barnes (for the penalty, obviously) may well pay dividends,

Unless, of course, we defend like we did against a seriously shite Barnsley side. In which case we'll be rightly mullered.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Take it from me, Brighton WILL win the game.
To be fair, Paxo is right - those odds are ridiculously long even with our injuries. And Southampton are going to lose a game at home some time. Hopefully it will be soon, and leave them being reeled back in.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I wouldn't say thats generous odds considering weve won our last 19 home games. Who have you got injured btw??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
To be fair, Paxo is right - those odds are ridiculously long even with our injuries. And Southampton are going to lose a game at home some time. Hopefully it will be soon, and leave them being reeled back in.
i've just got a feeling, who would've thought we'd beat them when poyet first joined.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dicker, Hoskins, Buckley, and a couple of others. Put it this way, Tarricco came out of retirement to play against Barnsley and he's YOUR age.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Does this mean you've finally come over to the dark side bushy? Or has somebody hacked your account?
Haha , I knew someone would comment, I've followed brighton since i moved down, chelsea are my team and always will be , only tossers change their team, but i've been watching brighton on and off for years , and always look out for their results, against anyone else but chelsea i always want brighton to win, am i entitled to refer to them as " we" in this case ? you decide !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Haha , I knew someone would comment, I've followed brighton since i moved down, chelsea are my team and always will be , only tossers change their team, but i've been watching brighton on and off for years , and always look out for their results, against anyone else but chelsea i always want brighton to win, am i entitled to refer to them as " we" in this case ? you decide !

Fair play mate :clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Dicker, Hoskins, Buckley, and a couple of others. Put it this way, Tarricco came out of retirement to play against Barnsley and he's YOUR age.

Add to that Vicente, Reyes , El-abd and Elphick.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
:lolol: Lewis Dunk & Brighton 1-0 Scorecast - Southampton v Brighton 500/1

thats my season ticket paid for next year

skybet are still doing the free £10 bet

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here