Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge car park

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How did you get on getting away?

Ive just bought a parking space in the Bridge car park for Saturdays game as my Lad has a late kick off in his football in the morning. I've never used it before, usually use Mill Road but we'll be arriving about 2:15 ish so figured this to be a better option.

We also need to get away after the game pretty quickly so how was it this week?
Jury struggling to come to a decision...

We waited for CMS to get round to WSU G Block and then walked down - so we were by no means the first away but reasonably well placed - got out of the car park at about 5.25pm and away under the tunnel by about 5.35pm. Turning right to go up past The Amex eastbound on the A27 there was no congestion and we were round the roundabout and back heading west by about 5.45pm. But, had we parked by the station at Lewes (which we can do for free) and got a train back to there afterwards there may not have been that much in it...?

Arriving before the game was, however, extremely convenient - could probably leave home in Eastbourne at 2.00pm and just about have time for the 3Ps before Fanzone.

ps
as things turned out on Saturday we were delayed on the A23 and didn't get to Surbiton until 8.30pm... :(

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Why pay £13 to park there when you can turn right at the bottom of coldean lane, then immediately left straight after. Street parking 5 minutes from the ground and you're straight back on the Lewes Road then back up Coldean Lane for the A27 in no time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In my opinion the limit for DD should be zero so 1 drink is 1 drink too many. Also 1 drink could possibly put you over the limit, nobody can say not definitely.

Well good for you...as it happens I don't drink and drive...but I won't judge others who have just the pint and. I'm not encouraging them to break the law your personal opinion is irrelevant :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here