Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge 100% Sure for Palace

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Poyet said EXACTLY the same for the away game and it was BULLSHIT. Why has he really recalled Painter?

True and he's said similar things about other players on lots of occasions. I know it keeps the opposition guessing but it's quite disappointing when you expect someone to be fit and then turn up to the match to not see them in the line-up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Painter has the experience and knows the score when it comes to derby matches. Bridge may start on Sunday and now we have cover on the bench if needed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see the recall of Painter as a good move as Calderon will possibly be needed to cover for Bruno especially if Bridge as suggested is 100%f it and Bruno isnt. Surely this has to be better than moving players around to cover others if needed and losing the forward movement of Lopez by playing him at right back.

fred

Jan 12, 2008
Fogden does a better job than Painter at left back for the cherries according to the bournemouth faithful

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Calde has been streets ahead of Bruno recently and I know who I'd prefer in a derby game.
Absolutely. Calderon is very consistent, Bruno is superb when he's fit......he hasn't been fit or a while imo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tony Bloom came to our supporters club meeting last night and said it's touch and go. Vicente should be ok. Again, there may have been developments since yesterday..

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Painter has been crap and would not play a single minute for Bournemouth ever again! If they're contributing bugger all to his wages we might as well have him back else he'll get even more down being away and not playing, than at home and on the bench!

Bridge best player in the league by a mile so great to have him back.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
BBC Sussex reporting 'Bridge and Vicente have a chance' but Bruno out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here