Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Great stuff - I still have heaps of affection for all our old boys up on Wearside and there is the additional bonus that a Sunderland win pulls them away from Palace down at the bottom.

Great news,Gus deserves success in the Premiership,when he was made aware that there was little cash available here to bring in decent signings he realised that he would have to move on,he did and deserves success.
It did us a favour, would we want to share the experience of the three teams that were promoted from the Championship last season???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was just about to further lambast Buckley for not shooting there, but nice lay-off and Adam Johnson did the rest.

Great move, great goal and great scenes of Tanno going loopy with his celebration.

Passing the ball into space and then Buckley arrived. When do we play the ball into space for somebody to run on to?]

PS: If Newcastle played Williamson (good player) would he have covered the space?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Never thought I would miss Poyet and gang after the distasteful manner of his leaving but given what we have right now, I'm starting to really wish he was back here even with all his faults.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Dont think Tanno behaved like that or showed such emotion for any of our games.

More revisionist stuff. Don't you remember the end of the League One championship campaign?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Dont think Tanno behaved like that or showed such emotion for any of our games.

After we won at Brentford in the run up to the league title, he was going absolutely mental in front of us as they ll walked off the field. Amazing night that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You may of made a mistake there:moo:

I've been trying to work out what you mean. When I stopped by at work (where I don't sign in) the image wasn't showing. Is that what you meant?

If so, did this work any better?

gusmca.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here