Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders gets voted into top 10 champ players of the season

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Interesting to see that Zaha is neither the best player nor even the best young player in the division. I think they did amazingly well to get the money they did for him.

To preempt any of the palace dimmies: the above is a compliment to your club.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry where's Jedinak? The player who's the best defensive midfielder outside the premier league. The one who'd supposedly get in to any side outside the top 6 in the prem? Laughable.

I've FOUND him!

Here he is marking thin air whilst the ball nestles in the corner of the Palace goal. 1-0
1.png

Here's the defensive maestro observing the wonderous Spanish Dave bend an absolute peach into the top corner. 2-0
3.png

And finally, here is the truly WORLD CLASS Jedinak absolutely BOSSING the pocket between the midfield and defensive lines. Not sure if you're aware, but this if right before we scored our THIRD goal. 3? was it 3? I think it was.

3-0
2.png

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I think he did you know.

I think you are a) a bit desperate or b) a closet Palace fan. Why else would you know about something like this? :facepalm:

And i suppose one OG makes him a bad player in your book? Just like you think one 3-0 win makes you a better side than us? ???

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I've FOUND him!

Here he is marking thin air whilst the ball nestles in the corner of the Palace goal.

Here's the defensive maestro observing the wonderous Spanish Dave bend an absolute peach into the top corner.

And finally, here is the truly WORLD CLASS Jedinak absolutely BOSSING the pocket between the midfield and defensive lines. Not sure if you're aware, but this if right before we scored our THIRD goal. 3? was it 3? I think it was.

Blimey,your even more desperate than Hillian1! That's some going.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
That, admittedly is the one of the saddest thing I've done since joining NSC. But it gave me immense pleasure.
Would you like an analysis on any of your other galacticos? :)

No but would you mind putting up the Championship league table? That gives me immense pleasure! :thumbsup:

I think you are a) a bit desperate or b) a closet Palace fan. Why else would you know about something like this? :facepalm:

And i suppose one OG makes him a bad player in your book? Just like you think one 3-0 win makes you a better side than us? ???

Wonderful thing sits in the corner of my front room, it's called a TV.

And when the sports news is on I recall hearing, "Crystal Palaces Jedinak scored an own goal".

Dec 29, 2011
I've FOUND him!

Here he is marking thin air whilst the ball nestles in the corner of the Palace goal. 1-0
View attachment 41006

Here's the defensive maestro observing the wonderous Spanish Dave bend an absolute peach into the top corner. 2-0
View attachment 41008

3-0
View attachment 41007

:lolol: Good job.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yep, horrendous side us. Every one of our 18 wins has been lucky, we should be rotted at the bottom of the league, the fact we have scored over 2 goals a game at home has been from us taking a load of 50 yard hit and hope punts that somehow have gone in everytime, Jedinak wouldn't even be better than Bridcutt if Bridcutt had one leg tide to the other, Murray is crap and all his goals have been penalities, Jon Williams was only MOM of the match the other night vs Croatia as Bale, Modric and co had been out drinking the night before, Zaha will be the next Bebe :bla:

At last, a Palace visitor who tells it like it is!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

So we weren't better last season when we finished way ahead of you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here