Bridcutt

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he should be captain as,

A) it might keep him here an extra year or so

And

B) it makes Greer droppable. He shouldn't be undroppable.

I'd go with that as I really am sorry to say this but Greer seems to be struggling at present and also loses his temper far to quickly, a captain should remain calm at all times and he was quite disgraceful at Selhurst in the way he treated Calderon.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Actually thought he had his poorest game of the season yesterday however he is bloody good

That's ridiculous - he was our MOTM by a country mile at Charlton! So good, I think we'll do welll to hang onto him in the next transfer window.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't Empire say recently LB had put in a bid for a house on the A27 in Worthing up near Charmendean. This would indicate that he isn't planning to leave so it would take a great offer to make him leave.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe LB is as good as he is because he's not thinking about anything else.

Making him captain could reduce his effectiveness if the responsibilities weigh him down.

Or he could remain bloody brilliant.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Had the a similar discussion on Saturday. Came to the conclusion that it's only his size and maybe his passing would need to be more incisive to make a PL club buy him. Also there are only a small number of teams where he would fit into their style of play.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
He's probably my joint favourite player with Buckley, definitely our most important and arguably our best.
Although on the rare occasion that he does make a mistake, it tends to end up with the opposition scoring, see Wolves away and West Ham at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here