Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt "not focused enough"

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
I think its punishment enough for Liam having to decide whether to move from Brighton to Swansea, Norwich or Sunderland. Can't really think of 3 places I would less like to live in. Each to their own!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You seem to be terribly upset over just a game of football

Not really. To be honest these days I don't generally check the result till late Saturday night or more likely Sunday morning. Saturday afternoons are for my kids and whatever they want to do. I would have had more respect if he'd just been honest and said, "I don't give shit anymore." That's what I said at the exit interview at my last job. Why lie?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not really. To be honest these days I don't generally check the result till late Saturday night or more likely Sunday morning. Saturday afternoons are for my kids and whatever they want to do. I would have had more respect if he'd just been honest and said, "I don't give shit anymore." That's what I said at the exit interview at my last job. Why lie?

You don't sit infront of us lot in EAST UPPER then?
A couple of them don't appear to be alive let alone give a shit SO IT COULD BE YOU-------have you ever asked yourself why you bother?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Well kids always more.important.... Re the focus bit.who knows the whole story...the actual convo with Jones... The role of his agent etc.
As a poster said recently.. It's best for all that the whole thing is wrapped up.. And then perhaps bhis days.at the Albion won't be totally overshadowed. By one missed match and a transfer request

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well kids always more.important.... Re the focus bit.who knows the whole story...the actual convo with Jones... The role of his agent etc.
As a poster said recently.. It's best for all that the whole thing is wrapped up.. And then perhaps bhis days.at the Albion won't be totally overshadowed. By one missed match and a transfer request

All well and good PROVIDED Sunderland or another club bid what we value him at. We cannot afford to sell low.

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
LB is disappointing me. Fine, he wants a move to the premiership. Can't blame the lad for that but knuckle down until the clubs have agreed a fee and then all ends well. Everyone is happy. Come out with this 'not focused' crap and it shows you up in my opinion. I've done a 60 hr week this week to help out at work and let the other trades get on. Maybe I should have told them I'm not focused. It's still a team game Liam.

Agree with this, loved him but now think he's a disloyal muppet:clap::wanker:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Lamie-Give up the gardening:rolleyes: ---Lifetime/Nurturing is where it's at for all the NEEDY blokes on here (get a grip for christ's sake)

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
All well and good PROVIDED Sunderland or another club bid what we value him at. We cannot afford to sell low.

Will we ever really know how much he goes for. Surely if will be another "undisclosed fee" to make sure us fans don't complain how little we actually sold him for??????

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Will we ever really know how much he goes for. Surely if will be another "undisclosed fee" to make sure us fans don't complain how little we actually sold him for??????

I'm sure it will be undisclosed, but I like the fact we're not just rolling over.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton

Bet your reference was great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here