Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt - No goals

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's only got two professional career goals, including that goal, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

He's got two. The absolute screamer in the last min against Carlisle and he scored the third in the 4-3 win against Dagenham & Redbridge that won us promotion. But then he's not in our team for his goal scoring ability.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Gary Dicker never scored a few long distance strikes, I'm not sure who you watch week in week out but it certainly can't be Brighton.

He scored one great goal against Exeter but I can't remember Dicker scoring long distance strikes at all, unless it's just me..

I never said he was scoring them regularly but got "a few". Forgive me if it was just the one - I also remember that it was his shot that the keeper parried to Forster for the equaliser against Stockport on the last day of the season, and recall that he used to shoot a lot from the edge of the box. It is exactly because I do watch Brighton week in week out that I have general vague memories of these sorts of things rather than being able to recall loads of specific detailed events from particular games, although thanks for your concern.

Not really what the point of the post was anyway.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
How many goals did Makalele score in his career? With the players in front of him and the likes of Bridge and Bruno bombing forward it's important to have a ball winning midfielder that cal also pass.

I wouldn't care if he never scores again for us so long as he keeps doing what he's been doing so well.

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
Just posted in another thread, I wacthed you yesterday at Bolton, and Bridcutt struck me as very very limited. His defensive work is good, but he looked poor going forward and his passing seemed limited. I know a lot on here say that he could easily play in the Premier League, and obviously if he did he'd be playing with better players, but I think hes got a lot to work on if he wanted to be a decent Prem player. His attitude etc is excellent but his ability is limited from what I saw yesterday, (I know thats not indicative of a full season obviously)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
does it matter? If he continues to play the way he has been i couldn't care if he doesn't score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here