Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt good enough for Real Madrid says Poyet.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
goodness me, that win against a dreadful Newcastle team has really affected some people, Bridcutt could play for RM! do me a favour, very good player but there are plenty of them about sounds like hes trying to bump the price tag up to me, who exactly do you think LB could replace in the RM team ?

The great irony being this sort of bollocks is what we've been listening to your lot chuff on about for 18 months with zaha. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
As an Ipswich fan,who has also watched a fair bit of footie at the Amex,i would value Bridcutt at around the 6mil mark.Hes a terrific player. Id love him at Portman Road,you lot are very lucky to have him.

WHy don't you make a banner about it?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Wasnt it reported that there was allegedly a slight problem, as regards Lee Chapmans wife? Or was that why he left Leeds for United? As they say mistakes happen we turned down Ian Wright

And Roy Keane?

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I agree to a point because I think he could hold his own and play well. But on the other hand he's not going to be replacing Kaka, Modric, Alonso, Khedira, Ozil or Essien....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
goodness me, that win against a dreadful Newcastle team has really affected some people, Bridcutt could play for RM! do me a favour, very good player but there are plenty of them about sounds like hes trying to bump the price tag up to me, who exactly do you think LB could replace in the RM team ?

I have to agree he is pumping up the price tag and he is sounding just like that other pratt Steve Parish.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Dear me, that's the point of what most are saying on here, he's a great player and we've had interest from other clubs and Gus is talking up his value.
keep up at the back genius.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Joe Allen went for £15M, one year younger, but a full season in the prem.

Think about £7M for Bridcutt is about right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good story. Shame that's not what he actually said.

Metro quote: 'If I was coach of Real I would take him because he deserves to go to the highest level.'

Argus quote: "If Liam tomorrow goes to Real Madrid I will take it, because he deserves to go to the highest level.'

Pretty certain it's the same interview as the other bits i havent quoted are the same in both articles. So which DID he say!? Cos that twat from talksport has been having a dig on twitter using the FIRST quote - big difference in them 2 quotes IMO...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

NOBODY has said LB could play for RM - Stop looking for something that isn't there twatty :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Zaha

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Metro quote: 'If I was coach of Real I would take him because he deserves to go to the highest level.'

Argus quote: "If Liam tomorrow goes to Real Madrid I will take it, because he deserves to go to the highest level.'

Pretty certain it's the same interview as the other bits i havent quoted are the same in both articles. So which DID he say!? Cos that twat from talksport has been having a dig on twitter using the FIRST quote - big difference in them 2 quotes IMO...

I'd trust the Argus quote every time. As for that twat on Talksport.... Perfect description (although there are a couple aren't there?!)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Football League Paper quote:If Real Madrid came in for him tomorrow, I would take him there myself, because he deserves to be at the top. Whether he does or not, I cannot control. What is true is that he is the best defensive midfielder in the division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here