Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt Boring interview - Chelsea lovefest

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Hey am i wrong but isnt the Brighton home page and interviews supposed to be mostly about us, i didnt hear us mentioned once to Bridcutt on what we have done for him, it was all about chelsea did this and what did chelsea do for you on this etc etc.
The people doing the questions obviousally Chelsea fans or is it the same as when we played Liverpool and kiss there ass sooo much.
I dont want to hear it i really dont, it was a boring interview, i support brighton and want to hear about us, couldnt give a damn about Chelsea and what they do.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I was at that press conference. The reason he spoke so much about Chelsea was the guy from the Argus ( not Andy Naylor ) kept asking him questions about his former club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and like Gus, he'd probably like to go back there asap if the opportunity arises?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thought Bridcutt came across very well. Yeah agree with the content. People putting the questions still stuck in the small time.

Whole Chelsea thing is a bit cringey now

D

Deleted User X18H

I was at that press conference. The reason he spoke so much about Chelsea was the guy from the Argus ( not Andy Naylor ) kept asking him questions about his former club.

Really? Well why do you think Bridders was selected for that particular presser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here