Bridcut Ulloa Buckley cheated us.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Either isn't a great loss anyway...Bridcutt was a one trick pony although good at it and buckley was dogshite for two years and a sicknote.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bridcutt and Buckley - yes. And where's it got Bridcutt? Unused bench-warmer again at Sunderland, the team who've won even fewer games than we have this season! Not quite the same with Ulloa. At least he's proving a success in the Premier League. However, in all three cases, I blame those running the club who claimed we had no need to sell them , raked in fat-transfer fees and have replaced them with mediocre journeymen.

Who do you blame for the fact that we lost 23m in the first 2 seasons at the Amex?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Bridcutt and Buckley - yes. And where's it got Bridcutt? Unused bench-warmer again at Sunderland, the team who've won even fewer games than we have this season! Not quite the same with Ulloa. At least he's proving a success in the Premier League. However, in all three cases, I blame those running the club who claimed we had no need to sell them , raked in fat-transfer fees and have replaced them with mediocre journeymen.
Money is the main factor and sitting on the bench with his wages tripled isn't a bad thing is it?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's Calde I feel sorry for. He was sold the dream, turned down Southampton and is now, in the twilight years of his career, stuck aboard a clapped out blue and white striped Puch Maxi, riding pillion with Gordon Greer up front and Andrew Crofts running alongside the moped and occasionally shouting out: "Do you remember the good old days guys?"

platoonElias4.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Bridcutt: Fair comment, did go off the boil when Sunderland came calling.
Buckley: Was always hot and cold
Ulloa: Bit harsh, always seemed to put in a shift.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't think they cheated us.

Bridcutt and Buckley got the sulks of course, 'losing focus' when Gus came calling, but I don't think Leo caused any problems.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
_52955180__49495022_49495021-1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports