Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Deane

Jul 7, 2003
He left the Sarpsborg at the end of their season and is looking for a job. There was an article in the paper the other week about him which was all very positive and that they didn't want him to go. Was carried around the pitch on the shoulders of the fans after his last match.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could be a lively outsider? A Brit making a name for himself abroad. Big risk but we know Bloom is a man who doesn't mind a bit of risk.

I'm working on the assumption that you're his agent, right?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
The irony levels on this thread have got to the point that there's a detector van outside, our broadband's gone wobbly (no surprise there, Virgin, eh?) and the fridge is making a funny noise. STOP IT NOW :lolol:

Feb 14, 2010
If we looking for a progressive young British coach with some experience playing/managing on the continent [/IMG]

No mate, we are looking for someone who wins games. I couldnt care less what nationality or where he has played. I want a manager, not a good ex player and as for where he was born, well that really is irrelevant (unless its close to Selhurst and then that would rule him out).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I read that piece in the Guardian too; looks like he did an excellent job in Norway, don't know how that will translate into success in England. Uwe Roesler did OK with Brentford but OGS and that Stale bloke didn't have much success.

I certainly don't think he's that far-fetched a choice to justify the sneering tone on this thread: he may not be a hot favourite but he's got a decent record and TB has picked up-and-coming managers before: he's not a completely off-the-wall choice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here