Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Webster has given away his second free kick in a dangerous position. Nail biting now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Can't believe our game is not on national radio, instead it's the game at Old Trafford, a complete bore fest with absolutely nothing happening for the media to cream themselves over but they have mentioned something about a returning player, bound to be last on MOTD.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Brentford on top now. Sanchez needs to stop those short dangerous passes

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Same shit every game, ****ing about at the back, stupid tight passes which inevitably draw fouls and give away dangerous free kicks. We need to sort our shit out

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Webster abd Duffy easily beaten . That was fecking close. Agree that we need to get our sh1t together

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I feel sorry for the people who come to this thread and try to catch up and have to wade through several pages of 'hesgoals down, anyone got a stream?'

Other fans forums very strictly prohibit any reference to streams or links on the match day thread. I wish we could do the same for those of us never able to make a game.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
I feel sorry for the people who come to this thread and try to catch up and have to wade through several pages of 'hesgoals down, anyone got a stream?'

Yep. Recently moved and have no WiFi here. Data is patchy at best and taking minutes to load each page. One whole page of stream requests etc was pretty frustrating to wade through.

How's the game panning out? How's the new lad?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here